Officer | Finance
Fantastic new role for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to act as Finance Officer within a well-established bank. You will assist in the production of financial and management reporting, regulatory and planning requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in various analysis to enable finance management to provide draft commentaries on the monthly management accounts and related documents
- Authorising entries, invoices and workflow controls within the purchase ledger process
- Supporting the inter-company monthly recharging process
- Carrying out ad-hoc financial and regulatory analysis as required
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally ACCA/CIMA/CAT part qualified with a minimum of two years' experience ideally in a financial services organisation
- At the least, an intermediate level of skill in Excel to enable the construction of spreadsheets as required
- Experience of working within a financial control environment
- Previous working experience of accounting and banking systems such as BM+, T24, and SAP would be beneficial
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.