A lovely opportunity for an experienced administrator to take on the responsibility of the day-to-day running of a small, commercial office with a global presence.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Organising meetings and preparing facilities
- Ensuring the business has trained first aiders and fire marshals
- Onboarding of new employees
- Booking travel arrangements
- Assisting with basic IT queries regarding connection issues and systems
- Undertaking ad hoc administration duties as required
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Basic IT experience
- Strong administration skills
- Good organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.