An opportunity to take on a hugely varied role for a global private equity firm, providing management and administrative support to all members of staff in the Jersey office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of office premises
- Being the company’s IT support liaison with suppliers and becoming confident in all systems used in the office
- Assisting the company secretarial team in scheduling and preparing packs for board meetings
- Providing reception cover
- Maintaining databases and lists
- Organising bill payments
- Helping to organise staff travel arrangements
Experience and skills required:
- Strong experience in a similar office based role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and good problem solver
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.