Mortgage / Life Insurance Advisor
A unique opportunity to join a well-established financial service company based in the Channel Islands, where you will play a key role in offering quality products to your clients seeking a mortgage and/or life insurance.
Working within a small team you will have a diverse role relating to sales, customer service and marketing activities.
This is an ideal opportunity for a confident individual with the ability to develop close working relationships with internal and external contacts, potentially from a banking background, looking for a new challenge in a commercial environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prioritising customer contact and carrying out relevant sales activities to meet company objectives
- Maintaining and developing existing and new customers using a range of sales methods
- Keeping up to date with available products relating to mortgage and life assurance
- Supporting marketing activities relating to product launches, promotions and advertising
- Providing quotations and relevant documentation to clients in a timely manner
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant insurance qualification or willingness to undertake relevant examinations
- Hold and maintain excellent knowledge of products relating to mortgage and life products
- Ability to follow all underwriting guidelines alongside internal polices and external legislation
- Hold excellent telecommunication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An interesting and rewarding career opportunity for an ambitious individual with strong interpersonal skills to play a key role in the management and development of a growing software company.
A unique career opportunity to be part of an experienced team within a leading technology provider, offering a stimulating and challenging role, along with a competitive benefits package.
An ideal opportunity for a team player with a desire to help others along with an optimistic approach to problem solving, to join a small, busy and fun ICT team where every day you will help to make a remarkable difference to the company.
Act as a consultant and advisor in respect of all insurance matters in a well-established commercial organisation, where developing unique and value-for-money products, along with quality customer service is at the forefront of the business.
Start your career in a premier financial services company, working in a friendly team environment where you will be supported in your career development.