Manager | Governance, Risk and Compliance
An international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous risk management experience to lead a team. A fantastic role to an individual to get involved in a number of different areas of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the development and prioritisation of annual controls testing and compliance monitoring plan
- Preparing for JFSC inspections and audits
- Undertaking quality review submissions from other departments prior to being present to Risk Committees
- Preparing reports for board meetings
- Assisting with the delivery of training to the business
- People management, including development meetings and appraisals
Experience and skills required:
- Strong managerial skills
- Excellent knowledge of administration services
- Previous controls testing experience
- Broad understanding of legislative and regulatory requirements for trust and company business and financial services
- Strong academic background and holds a relevant professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting new junior Administrator opportunity to join highly-regarded global wealth management firm.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
As Head of Compliance you will assist and support the business in achieving it’s strategic, financial and operational goals in line with the local regulatory and legal framework.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.