MLRO / MLCO | Compliance
Join the Channel Islands compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative international wealth management organisation, with a strong reputation in the marketplace, where you will support the delivery of core elements of the AML and financial crime compliance management plan.
Being part of a dynamic, progressive, and high performing team you will be challenged to reach your full potential whilst building close relationships with colleagues, working together to deliver trusted advice to help clients thrive and communities prosper.
This is an ideal opportunity for a creative, strategic and analytical thinker who is able to demonstrate sound analysis and judgment and provide clear and practical advice to the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as MLRO and MLCO for funds administered in Jersey
- Primary day-to-day contact for the business, including project work and committee membership whilst collaboration with the AML team members on other investigations related to the business
- Drafting board and management reports in collaboration with other MLROs for review
- Collaboration with the AML team members and onboarding teams to improve client onboarding processes involving AML and managing escalated business inquiries
- Oversight and providing support to management of higher risk business activities and relationships (including PEPs) as well as specific AML/CFT issues and exposures
Experience and skills required:
- University degree and/or appropriate designations as compliance professional, professional designation in other appropriate areas such as law, risk management and/or audit
- Broad knowledge of the AML regulatory framework in the Channel Islands
- Proven experience of AML compliance on assessment of financial crime factors and ability to draft and deliver training
- Ability and willingness to accept accountability, demonstrate initiative, work with limited direct supervision and support effective cross-unit co-operation and information sharing
- Strong verbal and written skills; ability to generate concise reports
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.