MLRO / MLCO | Compliance
Join the Channel Islands compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative international wealth management organisation, with a strong reputation in the marketplace, where you will support the delivery of core elements of the AML and financial crime compliance management plan.
Being part of a dynamic, progressive, and high performing team you will be challenged to reach your full potential whilst building close relationships with colleagues, working together to deliver trusted advice to help clients thrive and communities prosper.
This is an ideal opportunity for a creative, strategic and analytical thinker who is able to demonstrate sound analysis and judgment and provide clear and practical advice to the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as MLRO and MLCO for funds administered in Jersey
- Primary day-to-day contact for the business, including project work and committee membership whilst collaboration with the AML team members on other investigations related to the business
- Drafting board and management reports in collaboration with other MLROs for review
- Collaboration with the AML team members and onboarding teams to improve client onboarding processes involving AML and managing escalated business inquiries
- Oversight and providing support to management of higher risk business activities and relationships (including PEPs) as well as specific AML/CFT issues and exposures
Experience and skills required:
- University degree and/or appropriate designations as compliance professional, professional designation in other appropriate areas such as law, risk management and/or audit
- Broad knowledge of the AML regulatory framework in the Channel Islands
- Proven experience of AML compliance on assessment of financial crime factors and ability to draft and deliver training
- Ability and willingness to accept accountability, demonstrate initiative, work with limited direct supervision and support effective cross-unit co-operation and information sharing
- Strong verbal and written skills; ability to generate concise reports
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi-jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.