Marketing Projects Lead | Contract
An exciting opportunity to join a local commercial business, working within the customer experience and communications team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating, managing and enhancing effective marketing and communication projects to deliver agreed strategic objectives, from concept creation, to strategy implementation and results evaluation
- Financial management of marketing and communications projects ensuring expenditure is in keeping with company values and strategy
- Supporting and developing strong relationships with third party agencies to ensure cost effective delivery of digital projects on time and to budget
- Contributing to digital activity, including corporate websites and social media
- Generating insights for key business decision makers by identifying trends within analytical data
Experience and skills required:
- Hold relevant qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing or communications
- A proven track record of delivering effective marketing activity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience of copywriting
- Strong IT skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a financial services organisation where you will develop and maintain effective working relationships, promoting an open and supportive working environment.
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be responsible for quality assurance manual testing and test case creation, executing new functional changes.
You will join a well regarded provider of global banking services to drive the documentation of detailed business requirements and participate in the design, development, analysis and testing of business process and/or system changes.
Exciting opportunity to join a leading global business, you will be responsible for managing multiple projects, including the overall technology programme.
A leading provider of wealth management services are currently seeking a motivated individual to assist with the successful implementation of a variety of business change initiatives.