Working with the Head of Marketing, you will play a key role in planning and implementing the marketing and communications strategies, to deliver a coordinated and consistent message to target audiences.
- Assisting the Head of Marketing with implementing the marketing and communications strategy
- Developing and implementing stakeholder communication strategy
- Delivering against marketing campaign plans, delivering key message to target audiences
- Providing input into the development of the annual marketing activity plan
- Providing monthly marketing performance evaluation reports against agreed digital KPI’s
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience of planning and executing reporting on national and global marketing communication campaigns
- Good understanding of marketing platforms such as google analytics, email distribution platforms, CRM and social media
- Knowledge of marketing KPI’s
- Experience in managing a budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique opportunity to join an award-winning creative and digital marketing agency as an Account Executive. If you have previous marketing experience, or are an enthusiastic and ambitious graduate with some industry work experience looking for a varied, client-focused marketing role within a fun, creative team environment – then this is the job for you!