Working with the Head of Marketing, you will play a key role in planning and implementing the marketing and communications strategies, to deliver a coordinated and consistent message to target audiences.
- Assisting the Head of Marketing with implementing the marketing and communications strategy
- Developing and implementing stakeholder communication strategy
- Delivering against marketing campaign plans, delivering key message to target audiences
- Providing input into the development of the annual marketing activity plan
- Providing monthly marketing performance evaluation reports against agreed digital KPI’s
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience of planning and executing reporting on national and global marketing communication campaigns
- Good understanding of marketing platforms such as google analytics, email distribution platforms, CRM and social media
- Knowledge of marketing KPI’s
- Experience in managing a budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As a brand guardian, you will ensure that the company’s brand and reputation is accurately portrayed through all digital channels. The role holder will have the opportunity to work across a range of activities to support business objectives, revenue and growth.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to continue to build their marketing career. Working as part of a creative and dynamic team, you will work collaboratively to support the Senior Manager and fee earners with the development of new business.