Marketing Manager | Job Ref:37034
An opportunity to work alongside the Head of Marketing and Communications Manager to develop this company’s brand and profile on a global scale, managing brand direction across all channels with engaging campaigns.
- Managing, developing and implementing successful marketing plans in line with strategy
- Managing the market research needs for the organisation
- Providing progress reports on plans and campaigns
- Overseeing stock control, invoice processing and budget reporting
- Maintaining and developing professional relationships
- Working closely with in-house Legal Counsel to manage the organisation’s trademark
- Providing regular management reporting, including marketing plan progress and department activities
- Managing a small team and undertaking appraisals and performance reviews
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Degree in Marketing or similar
- Holding a CIM post graduate diploma would be ideal
- Managerial experience within a professional services firm
- Experience of working closely with senior management including board level directors
- Knowledge of CRM, Web CMS and other marketing related software
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Good understanding of research, analysis and reporting methodology
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a fun and energetic commercial business with head office in Jersey. In this role you will report to the Head of Marketing and play a key part in the development and deployment of the business marketing strategy as the company grows within Europe.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning law firm, supporting the Communications Manager and wider marketing teams. If you have previous PR, marketing or media skills and a passion for writing this could be the role for you!
A global provider of financial services is currently seeking an individual with strong organisational skills and previous experience delivering events, to join their marketing team. Working with a range of stakeholders you will design and deliver a range of customer events and interactions.