A varied marketing role for a focused and organised individual with an eagerness to deliver excellence, be part of an independent and forward-thinking business and work in an inclusive and friendly environment.
In this role you will be expected to execute a range of marketing activity that supports the company’s family office services business objectives and drives business revenue and client growth.
Acting as brand guardian to ensure that the company’s brand and reputation is correctly and accurately represented across each of the marketing channels used to promote the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding objectives and targets for the family office services, implementing relevant marketing tactics that will enable the objectives to be achieved and positioning the company as a key provider within the relevant market
- Building and maintaining an excellent working relationship with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Working closely with the Head of Business Development/Marketing to ensure all activities are planned within agreed budgets and align with agreed goals
- Supporting the production of marketing materials where required, both physical and digital
- Offering support to other team members that require assistance with branded communications, promotional items and corporate documents
Experience and skills required:
- A levels or equivalent
- University Degree in Marketing or similar
- CIM qualification or similar industry relevant qualification
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a marketing role in a professional services firm
- Experience of working closely with senior management, including Directors
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services company as a Digital Marketing Specialist. In this role you will assist the Head of Marketing and team to deliver marketing services to the Channel Islands firm aligned to achieve the strategy. A key focus of this role will be strengthening the company’s digital marketing capabilities, producing digital experiences that get exceptional results.
Unique opportunity to join a growing media company. This role would suit an enthusiastic, motivated and driven individual that is interested in working in a start-up type environment.
Join an aspiring, forward thinking business specialising in online media and technology. This is a unique and truly rewarding opportunity where you will lead and execute the growth strategy for a new market within the business.
An exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a well-established local funds company, which prides itself on providing a personalised service, where you will design and develop new ways of working and have an input into the evolution of business processes on an ongoing basis.