Marketing Communications Executive | 12 Month Contract
This is a fantastic role supporting the design, management, and delivery of external communications for an independent and forward-thinking business which is strongly committed to retaining and developing their employees.
An inclusive and friendly environment where people are valued, you can expect to be recognised and rewarded for your hard work.
Working closely with our Head of Marketing you will be responsible for the management of a suite of global brochures and collateral, maintaining the internal portal from which the business can access these materials.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the implementation of new brochureware and collateral aligned to agreed key messaging and positioning statements
- Developing supporting material for the key messaging project, including managing collateral on the intranet for quick and easy access for the wider business
- Acting as a gatekeeper for all collateral requests, and monitor against relevance of the message to the Group business strategy
- Supporting the external communications strategy to position and profile the business in key markets, including writing informative campaigns and supporting engaging social media content
- Engaging with key stakeholders to find and create rich stories and content
Experience and skills required:
- University Degree in Marketing or similar and
- CIM qualification or industry relevant qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a marketing role in a professional services firm
- Experience of managing external communications and working closely with senior management, including Directors
- Understanding of research, analysis and reporting methodology and basic project management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.
An interesting and rewarding career opportunity for an ambitious individual with strong interpersonal skills to play a key role in the management and development of a growing software company.
A unique career opportunity to be part of an experienced team within a leading technology provider, offering a stimulating and challenging role, along with a competitive benefits package.
Play a critical role as part of the commercial team in an ambitious and growing global company, providing business development support for the sales and client facing teams and being primarily responsibility for a mix of tactical and administrative functions.