This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive Marketing Assistant to join an independent provider of administration, management and corporate governance services. Assisting and supporting the Head of Marketing, the successful individual will work to deliver a seamless marketing and business development function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the implementation of business development strategies and campaigns
- Providing accurate and creative copywriting and proof reading
- Assisting with weekly and months reviews and updates to the intranet and website
- Organising and managing marketing campaigns and events from conception to completion
Experience and skills required:
- CIM or similar qualification
- Previous marketing experience ideally within a professional services environment
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Basic project management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.