Marketing and Communications Manager
You will be actively involved in driving marketing and communications campaigns to enhance the profile of this growing fund and corporate administration business across key target markets, reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting marketing plans and managing promotional activities across a wide range of tactics including PR, thought leadership, advertising sponsorship and events
- Creating and managing new marketing campaigns, utilising both traditional and digital channels
- Developing, implementing and monitoring the effectiveness of initiatives undertaken across digital channels i.e. website, social media and email
- Managing relationships with external supplies and creative agencies
- Managing participation in industry awards
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing, communications or creative writing
- Strong financial and commercial knowledge supported by a relevant professional qualification
- Experience in managing budget and writing plans
- Excellent writing skills, with particular experience in developing thought-leadership material
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique temporary opportunity allowing you to learn about a large scale residential development. This role is to cover maternity leave for 6 months and full handover will be provided.