We currently have an exciting and varied entry level marketing role for a creative individual interested in developing their career within marketing. Ideally you will hold or be willing to study towards a professional marketing qualification.
- Ensuring contact information is kept up to date
- Assisting with the delivery of marketing campaigns
- Acting as the key coordinator for events, sponsorship and corporate social responsibility
- Working with third party suppliers to source and order goods
- Updating the website and assisting with press releases
Key skills and expertise we’re looking for:
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Some knowledge of digital marketing tools
- Good time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique temporary opportunity allowing you to learn about a large scale residential development. This role is to cover maternity leave for 6 months and full handover will be provided.