Marketing Account Manager
Joining a well-regarded creative and digital marketing agency, you will work closely with in-house digital teams and social media marketers to deliver tailored marketing solutions to a varied client portfolio, local and international. Opportunity to develop the portfolio further, and also lots of scope for career development generally within the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing regular client workload status reports, ensuring marketing strategies are delivered on time and to budget
- Presenting ideas and plans in-house and to clients
- Working collaboratively with Client Service Directors on development and execution of work across both islands
Experience and skills required:
- Creative with strong writing skills
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity has arisen to join a non-profit organisation as part of the communications and fundraising team
A fantastic senior Internal Communications Manager opportunity at a highly regarded, global provider of trust, funds and corporate services to establish an internal communications strategy across the Group.
Our client is seeking an experienced and passionate Marketing Assistant to join the team for a 12 month fixed term contract.
A fully supported, entry level opportunity if you are interested in building your career in a client facing role.
Join a well-known telecommunications business and work as part of the customer service team to provide first line support to their customers.