Marketing Assistant | Contract
Our client is seeking an experienced and passionate Marketing Assistant to join the team for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and updating the organisation’s print and digital asset
- Assisting the team with the planning, implementation and evaluation of the marketing campaigns.
- Supporting the PR initiatives, including advertising, online and print articles
- Assisting the team with invoicing and ad hoc administration requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Experience of working within a marketing role is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure whilst meeting demanding deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational skill
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity has arisen to join a non-profit organisation as part of the communications and fundraising team
A fantastic senior Internal Communications Manager opportunity at a highly regarded, global provider of trust, funds and corporate services to establish an internal communications strategy across the Group.
A fully supported, entry level opportunity if you are interested in building your career in a client facing role.
Join a well-known telecommunications business and work as part of the customer service team to provide first line support to their customers.