Employee Benefit Trust (EBT) Manager
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional Share Plan team and achieve excellence for clients.
Working within an international business environment managing a varied portfolio of employee benefit structures, you will have many opportunities to work with different clients and colleagues, making every day different.
You'll be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals, having access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities where you will be empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with your team to manage a substantial portfolio of client reward structures, primarily employee benefit trusts facilitating employee share schemes
- Providing technical support to the team Administrators and Senior Administrators
- Managing key client and intermediary relationships
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are adhered to for your clients
- Providing operational support for onboarding new structures, launching new incentive arrangements and maintaining existing structures
- Assisting Directors in supervising staff within the team, such as mentoring and recruitment
Experience and skills required:
- Strong technical background in trust structures, including employee benefit trusts
- Hold or studying towards a professional qualification, such as ICSA or STEP
- Strong people management skills
- Good attention to detail and the ability to conduct thorough reviews of standard employee benefit trust documentation highlighting pertinent points
- Proficient with Microsoft applications including Microsoft Word and Excel
- The ability to manage and manipulate large data sheets on Excel
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.