Manager | Private Wealth
Joining this growing business, you will manage a team of specialist Administrators within the private wealth sector to manage a portfolio of private wealth clients covering a variety of trust structures.
- Providing technical support to the team Administrators
- Assisting with the supervision of staff and mentoring the team
- Managing key client relationships
- Liaising with associates in the coordination of the company secretarial function for all client companies within the team, to include board meetings, statutory requirements and maintenance of registers
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- ICSA/STEP/ACCA qualified as a minimum
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong people management skills
- Good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.