Joining this growing business, you will manage a team of specialist Administrators within the private wealth sector to manage a portfolio of private wealth clients covering a variety of trust structures.
- Providing technical support to the team Administrators
- Assisting with the supervision of staff and mentoring the team
- Managing key client relationships
- Liaising with associates in the coordination of the company secretarial function for all client companies within the team, to include board meetings, statutory requirements and maintenance of registers
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- ICSA/STEP/ACCA qualified as a minimum
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong people management skills
- Good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a Private Wealth Services division, you will provide administrative assistance and support the Private Wealth Services Operations and Business Development Teams.
A great role within a successful and growing Private Client Services division. You will have the opportunity to build your Trust Administration career within this environment and have financial support to undertake a relevant professional qualification.