Manager | Treasury Operations
A fulfilling and rewarding career opportunity for a talented and resourceful individual to be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, supporting their growth strategy and helping to maintain their strong global presence.
Working within an international workforce you will manage the treasury operations team to ensure strong governance and control across all activities, implementing and embedding a robust and effective risk culture, whilst creating and maintaining positive stakeholder engagement across all levels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing team strategy
- Ensuring objectives are set and optimising team and individual performance
- Acting as risk champion, providing timely management information as required
- Implementing risk controls and governance standards
- Acting as senior point of contact for escalation of client queries
- Liaising with stakeholders across the wider business
Experience and skills required:
- 5-7 years of banking operations experience
- Team leadership/management experience
- Understanding of Lean and Continuous Improvement methodologies
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
Join a leading bank and be part of the accounting team within their funds department, in a client-facing role where you will utilise your strong communication skills along with a client focused approach whilst working in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, offering a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
Be part of a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high performing team, where you will reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation.
Join a forward thinking and innovative international wealth management organisation with a strong reputation in the marketplace, where you will thrive on the challenge to be your best and have the support you need to reach your full potential.