Manager | Transfer Agency | London
Join an award winning organisation where you will play a crucial role in leading the growing investor services team. Working in a fast paced environment you can expect a fulfilling and rewarding journey where you will be challenged to deliver excellence.
Alongside accurate maintenance of shareholder registers you will assist with client queries ensuring quality control whilst following the necessary policies and procedures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to all client queries according to service level agreements
- Performing reconciliation processes in line with regulatory guidelines
- Onboarding new funds
- Managing a small team and assisting with support, training and development, creating a teamwork culture
- Leading and supporting key operational projects
Experience and skills required:
- IOC qualified (alternatively working towards this qualification or equivalent)
- Previous experience in working with Jersey, Guernsey and UK domiciled funds
- Understanding of collective investment scheme administration
- People management and leadership skills
- Experience of working through and solving complex issues
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.