Manager | Statutory Services
Joining a multi-jurisdictional trust and corporate services provider, you will manage the statutory support function, supporting the client services department, in-house companies and other teams and jurisdictions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all internal procedures and regulatory requirements are complied with
- Working in conjunction with the Legal Director to ensure compliance with legal obligations
- Ensuring robust corporate governance is maintained across the business
- Providing support to more junior team members
- Assisting with more complex queries
Key skills and expertise required:
- Hold an industry recognised qualification (STEP/ICSA)
- Previous trust and company experience
- Technical understanding of company and trust law and statutory requirements in Jersey
- Ability to work in a timely and efficient manner
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you looking to grow and progress your career within a CDD / Compliance environment? Forming part of the Client Take on Team within a leading international law firm, you will assist in the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service primarily in Europe, Caribbean and occasionally Asia.
Within the performance and reward management team, you will work to deliver pragmatic solutions in this rapidly expanding area. The successful candidate will be committed and driven to achieving
excellence for their colleagues and clients by effectively administering a portfolio of clients on a daily basis.