Manager / Senior Manager | Executive Incentives
A global provider of private client, corporate and fund administration is seeking a motivated and driven individual to join their Executive Incentives team. In this varied role, you’ll be responsible for the provision of administrative support and relationship management to a client portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines
- Assisting with transaction management, including buying and selling shares, preparation of payments and preparation of necessary documentation and co-ordination of signing
- Working with other team managers to manage and supervise administrators, being responsible for their mentoring, training and development
- Overseeing the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Professional ICSA (or equivalent) qualification or studying towards
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the industry
- Excellent communication, teamwork and organisation skills
- An understanding of Jersey statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.