Manager | Real Estate
Overseeing a team of Administrators, you will manage the more complex requirements of this large corporate business. The ideal candidate will be working closely with the Director, and other senior team members to maintain and grow client relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing day-to-day administration, ensuring that company policy and professional guidelines are adhered to
- Supervising and assisting in the training and development of staff
- Identifying process improvements and improvements in policies and procedures
- Ensuring that the relevant jurisdictional anti-money laundering and terrorist financing regulations are complied with
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in real estate
- Hold a relevant professional qualification, such as ICSA/STEP
- Proven previous leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.
Our client, a global provider of funds and corporate services, is currently seeking a Senior Administrator to join their private equity and corporate services divisions.
A great opportunity to join a prestigious international wealth management company, where you will be responsible for the efficient and timely oversight of key outsourced functions, comprising NAV calculation, financial accounting and transfer agency/investor services.