Manager | Real Estate Funds
Join an independent, forward-thinking business where you will have the opportunity to deliver a comprehensive first-class administrative service to complex and high net worth clients.
This is a rewarding and progressive career opportunity with a leading multi-jurisdictional business. Playing a key role as part of the growing real estate funds department, you will assist with the supervision, management and development of a team of Administrators.
Responsibilities will include:
- The responsibility for a portfolio of clients (including complex and high profile clients)
- Acting as a ‘B’ Authorised Signatory
- Managing the workflow of the team
- Attending executive board meetings
- Performing high level reviews of client accounts/financial statements
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally holding a relevant professional qualification (ICSA, STEP, ACCA or equivalent)
- Leadership, motivation and delegation skills
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of local finance industry, legislation and regulatory requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Progress your career in a growing global financial services company, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to the professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
A well-established, innovative trust company are seeking a Trust Officer to provide assistance to their dedicated team for a period of 6 months.