Manager | Real Estate
You will be responsible for the growth and development of the real estate division for this global fiduciary, fund and corporate services provider.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working within a specialised services team on all aspects of administration and reporting to ensure the team and client servicing aspects are running efficiently
- Managing and supervising a team of administrators to include mentoring, training and development
- Acting as primary point of contact with auditors in respect of the planning and coordination of the Jersey audits
- Ensuring that reporting complies with entity and statutory requirements
- Monitoring WIP against agreed budgets and report variances to the relevant client director
- Establishing, building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal, cross jurisdictional and external contacts
Experience and skills required:
- Professional qualification - ICSA or equivalent
- Extensive experience in the finance industry
- Understanding of Jersey regulatory and financial reporting regime
- Ability to motivate and influence others with solid interpersonal skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Reporting to the Associate Director in a Private Funds Specialist company you will be responsible for the set-up and ongoing administration of private equity funds, ensuring they are fully compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.