Manager / Senior Manager | Guernsey
A great role within an established provider of audit, tax and advisory services. You will manage teams in Guernsey and Jersey, supervising and coaching staff and progressing a large portfolio of recovery and reorganisation cases.
- Managing a large portfolio of cases, liaising with lawyers, agents and other advisors
- Acting as an ambassador of the firm, assisting in organising events to generate new business
- Preparing fee estimates and written proposals, contributing to presentations and sales pitches
- Coaching and supervising the team, delivering training in identified topics
- Preparing billing plans on department cases, ensuring these are raised and collected according to billing plans and debtor reports
- Managing the sale of business including preparation of business information memorandum, controlling negotiations and the offer process
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding a relevant accounting professional qualification
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Highly PC literate, proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and software including IPS and DRIVE
- Ability to interview and extract information from Directors and management teams
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Support the Group Head of Finance in driving and promoting the efficient use of the firms working capital, through the leadership and development of the billing and credit control team and effective engagement with business stakeholders.
A senior level role to provide business partnering support for designated brands within a reputable and well-regarded commercial organisation, working as part of a friendly and inclusive team.
A unique opportunity to oversee a busy and friendly finance operations team within a reputable local employer, where you will have a wide array of responsibilities which will include people management, cash office management as well as purchase ledgers and sales ledgers.
Be part of a market-leading global banking and finance business, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.