Manager / Senior Manager | Guernsey
A great role within an established provider of audit, tax and advisory services. You will manage teams in Guernsey and Jersey, supervising and coaching staff and progressing a large portfolio of recovery and reorganisation cases.
- Managing a large portfolio of cases, liaising with lawyers, agents and other advisors
- Acting as an ambassador of the firm, assisting in organising events to generate new business
- Preparing fee estimates and written proposals, contributing to presentations and sales pitches
- Coaching and supervising the team, delivering training in identified topics
- Preparing billing plans on department cases, ensuring these are raised and collected according to billing plans and debtor reports
- Managing the sale of business including preparation of business information memorandum, controlling negotiations and the offer process
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding a relevant accounting professional qualification
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Highly PC literate, proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and software including IPS and DRIVE
- Ability to interview and extract information from Directors and management teams
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
Join a leading bank and be part of the accounting team within their funds department, in a client-facing role where you will utilise your strong communication skills along with a client focused approach whilst working in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, offering a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.
An enriching career opportunity for an analytical individual to be responsible for the fund accounting and reporting services of Jersey and Guernsey regulated client funds in a global financial services organisation, which places great importance on developing the skills of its employees whilst promoting a creative environment, encouraging valued added initiatives.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.