Manager | Private Equity Administration
Reporting to the Associate Director in a private funds specialist company you will be responsible for the set-up and ongoing administration of private equity funds, ensuring they are fully compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
Main duties will include:
- Preparing reports for presentation to the Board of Directors
- Organising, maintaining and filing all fund documentation within the private equity team for onboarding new clients
- Reviewing and authorising payment instructions
- Supervising all investor reporting
- Strong problem solving skills
- Previous people management and private equity fund experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Previous experience within the finance industry, specifically private equity fund administration
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification (ICSA/ACCA/ACA)
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a Private Wealth Services division, you will provide administrative assistance and support the Private Wealth Services Operations and Business Development Teams.