Manager | Private Equity Accounting
Reporting to the Associate Director, you will act as a Private Equity specialist to ensure the provision of accounting services to a range of fund clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and reviewing of Service Level Agreements incorporating measurable and meaningful KPI’s
- Assisting the on-boarding team with set-up and take-on process of any new private equity business
- Oversee and be actively involved in the day-to-day servicing of private equity fund clients
- Preparing and reviewing performance fees, Internal Rates of Return and equalisation calculations as required by fund documentation
- Executing group project opportunities relating to the implementation of new product accounting and operational procedures
Experience and skills required:
- A recognised accountancy qualification such as ACCA or ACA
- Excellent working knowledge of fund accounting practices and standards, particularly IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Strong delegation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise a high volume of time sensitive tasks quickly and appropriately
- Ability to review and manage a high volume of documentation quickly
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.