Manager | Funds
Taking responsibility for a varied client portfolio, you will oversee the day to day client administration of your team and assist with business development through the delivery of excellent client service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing client structures and completing the review process for client entities
- Attending management meetings and preparing reports, as required
- Reviewing client accounts and legal and tax advice
- Management and training of team members
- Identifying new potential business opportunities through the promotion of the range of services to clients
Experience and skills required:
- Previous fund administration experience
- Holds a relevant professional qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Good time management and organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity within a growing, global leader of fund administration and outsourced financial services. You will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.
As a key member of the private equity team for an international provider of fund administration, you will communicate with clients on a regular basis and ensure client records are updated accordingly. You may also have some mentoring responsibilities for more junior members of the team.