Manager | Funds
Joining the Funds team, you will be responsible for overseeing the management of fund client portfolios. A fantastic opportunity for a professional individual looking to take the next step up in their career.
- Meeting client requirements and overseeing the development of your team
- Acting as a central point of contact for your client, offering advice
- Responsibility for the production of client reporting and checking of reports
- Coordinating internal fund projects
Key skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 5 years funds experience together with a relevant professional qualification
- Ability to act on own initiative and lead a team
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.