Manager | Funds
Joining the Funds team, you will be responsible for overseeing the management of fund client portfolios. A fantastic opportunity for a professional individual looking to take the next step up in their career.
- Meeting client requirements and overseeing the development of your team
- Acting as a central point of contact for your client, offering advice
- Responsibility for the production of client reporting and checking of reports
- Coordinating internal fund projects
Key skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 5 years funds experience together with a relevant professional qualification
- Ability to act on own initiative and lead a team
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
A great opportunity within a growing, global leader of fund administration and outsourced financial services. You will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.