Manager | Fund Services
An independent provider of specialist offshore financial services is currently seeking a qualified funds professional with previous supervisory experience to join their team as a Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the administration of a client portfolio of more complex entities
- Providing management and technical support to a team of fund administrators
- Managing the take on and allocation of new business
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and procedures at all times or escalating issues were required
- Assisting with the recruitment process, staff appraisals and managing absences
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 10 years’ funds/ trust and company administration experience
- Good understanding and technical knowledge of fund/trust administration, Jersey Company Law and the tax implications of various structures
- Ability to manage and motivate staff
- Ideally will hold a relevant professional qualification
- Solution driven attitude to problems
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels in the business
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A role that provides a high level of investment service within a global provider of banking and financial services. You will have the opportunity to develop long term client relationships and provide oversight and guidance to a stockbroking team.