Manager | Fund and Corporate Services
Reporting to the Head of Funds and Corporate Services the successful candidate will be responsible for administration obligations and the management of client relationships to support the team, with a particular focus on the development and mentoring of the team members while providing the highest quality of customer service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administration of client matters
- Engagement with client advisors and intermediaries
- Managing and supervising a number of administrators who would typically be studying towards professional qualifications
- Liaising with clients and third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required
- Preparation and implementation of customer specific procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in the finance industry
- Professional ICSA (or equivalent) qualification
- Knowledge of regulatory laws - an understanding of Jersey statutory laws and other regulated legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to motivate and influence a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Reporting to the Associate Director in a Private Funds Specialist company you will be responsible for the set-up and ongoing administration of private equity funds, ensuring they are fully compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.