Manager | Financial Planning and Analysis | Fixed Term Contract (12 Months)
Our client, an independent, fund, corporate and private client services provider is currently seeking an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified individual to join their team at Manager level to assist with financial planning and analysis.
Within this role you will:
- Be responsible for the design, development, deployment and maintenance of all internal reports
- Prepare the monthly forecast and quarterly business reviews for all functional areas of the business
- Assist with the annual strategic planning and budgeting processes
- Monitoring cash flow against weekly targets
- Mentor junior team members
Skills, experience and expertise required:
- Ideally have an audit background
- Previous experience preparing, analysis and implementing accounting and reporting requirements
- Experience of JFSC and FCA regulations
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Strong time management and organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.