Manager Financial Control
A great opportunity within a leading provider of wealth and banking services, for an experienced candidate in financial control.
- Managing the month end journal process, ensuring all journals are posted within service level agreements
- Balance sheets - ensuring all accounts are allocated and reconciled monthly, including organising the monthly balance sheet review meetings
- Ensuring all required governance reports regarding balance sheet risk management are delivered on a timely basis
- Supporting the Head of Financial Control, reviewing and testing of processes, preparing minutes and packs and adherence to policies and procedures
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding a professional accounting qualification such as ACCA/ACA or CIMA is essential
- Experience in accounting support, to include recording of transactions and reconciliations
- Experience in financial accounting, financial control or audit of financial services organisations
- Working knowledge of SAP or banking sub-ledgers would be desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.