Manager | Corporate Services
An exciting challenge has arisen for a self-motivated individual to join the institutional client division in an award winning organisation, where your contribution will be valued and you will have access to excellent career and progression opportunities.
Working within this entrepreneurial and innovative financial services provider, you will oversee the efficient and cost effective day-to-day administration to a varied portfolio of corporate clients, playing a critical role in developing the team and working collaboratively across multiple jurisdictions to build a first in class client service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing, monitoring and supervising allocated resources within the team to ensure client deadlines and regulatory requirements are completed within the set deadlines and within agreed service delivery levels
- Allocating tasks and resources within the team and supporting the Line Manager to manage and coach team members to ensure that the team is functioning as a cohesive unit and achieving all deadlines
- Reviewing and monitoring works performed by other employees to ensure constructive coaching and feedback is provided
- Administering and monitoring a varied client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care
- Managing own billing and cash collection/debtors process, having a strong awareness of recoverability, working in an efficient manner so as to minimise write-offs
- Reviewing client structures, completing review process for client entities, demonstrating risk awareness and mitigating exposure
Experience and skills required:
- Extensive corporate administration experience
- Solid understanding of risk, relationship management, contractual and statutory obligations
- A team player with a key eye for detail and exceptional organisation skills
- Competence in written and verbal communication with high level accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity has arisen at a forward thinking commercial organisation for an Assistant Company Secretary for a period of 12 months.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the Wealth and Investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.