Manager | Corporate Services
Joining this growing business, you will manage a team of administrators within the Corporate Services sector providing onshore and offshore corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to varied corporate multi-jurisdictional structures including companies, limited partnerships, unit trusts and other vehicles.
- Providing technical support to the corporate team of Administrators
- Assisting with the supervision of staff and mentoring the team
- Reviewing and managing workload for a team of Administrators
- Managing key client relationships
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- ICSA/STEP/ACCA qualified as a minimum
- Comprehensive experience within trust administration
- Management experience is required, preferably managing a large team
- Previous authorised signatory experience is required
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the corporate services team as Assistant Manager, you will be a key member in the provision of onshore and offshore corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to diverse corporate multi jurisdictional structures.