Manager (Accounting) | Debt
This role is within the private debt and capital markets team covering the financial reporting obligations and supporting the growing private debt fund team of this FTSE250 business.
- Assisting with the day to day financial reporting and management of a portfolio if clients
- Managing a specialised services team on all aspects of debt fund financial reporting
- Working with the Associate Director and Head of Division to ensure the planning and completion of NAV’s, management reporting and statutory reporting of the funds and underlying SPV’s
- Supporting the implementation of new structures
- Acting as primary point of contact with auditors in respect of the planning and coordination of the audits
- Monitoring WIP against agreed budgets and report variances to the relevant client director
- Supporting the strategic development of the client team
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding a professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Ideally you will have experience in a similar relevant role within the finance industry
- An understanding of Jersey regulatory and financial reporting regime and IFRS is essential
- Strong managerial skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.
Are you a school leaver or graduate that will be seeking an entry level/trainee career opportunity in 2019? Our client is seeking a number of graduates and school leavers to join their trainee programme to become a fully qualified Auditor (ACA).