This commercial organisation is seeking a excellent communicator with strong analytical skills to perform accounting, reporting, compliance and administrative tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing periodic financial reports and Key Performance Indicators
- Assisting in the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to the Group
- Coordinating the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems, advising ways to improve business performance
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified or working towards a recognised accounting qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role, within the commercial sector
- Excellent IT skills, with excellent Excel knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
Join a leading bank and be part of the accounting team within their funds department, in a client-facing role where you will utilise your strong communication skills along with a client focused approach whilst working in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, offering a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.
An enriching career opportunity for an analytical individual to be responsible for the fund accounting and reporting services of Jersey and Guernsey regulated client funds in a global financial services organisation, which places great importance on developing the skills of its employees whilst promoting a creative environment, encouraging valued added initiatives.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.