This commercial organisation is seeking a excellent communicator with strong analytical skills to perform accounting, reporting, compliance and administrative tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing periodic financial reports and Key Performance Indicators
- Assisting in the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to the Group
- Coordinating the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems, advising ways to improve business performance
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified or working towards a recognised accounting qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role, within the commercial sector
- Excellent IT skills, with excellent Excel knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Support the Group Head of Finance in driving and promoting the efficient use of the firms working capital, through the leadership and development of the billing and credit control team and effective engagement with business stakeholders.
A senior level role to provide business partnering support for designated brands within a reputable and well-regarded commercial organisation, working as part of a friendly and inclusive team.
A unique opportunity to oversee a busy and friendly finance operations team within a reputable local employer, where you will have a wide array of responsibilities which will include people management, cash office management as well as purchase ledgers and sales ledgers.
Be part of a market-leading global banking and finance business, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.