Management Accountant | 12 Month Contract
A well-regarded international wealth management business is seeking a Management Accountant on a contract basis for 12 months. In this role you will ensure the timely and accurate production of revenue data on behalf of the Channel Island business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to business lines and functions in setting budget assumptions and preparation of budget and forecast
- Supporting production of monthly finance management information pack for local Executive Committee
- Tracking performance against budget and investigating anomalies/trends
- Reviewing, analysing and challenging recharges received from other locations
- Liaising with external auditors for completing yearly financial audits
Experience and skills required:
- Professional qualification (or working towards) preferred
- Advanced at using Excel
- High levels of numeracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.