Loans Administrator | Contract
Joining a global provider of financial services, you will be providing support to all lending clients, managed by the portfolio management team. This is a one year fixed term contract.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of the central mailbox, where all customers instructions are received
- Liaising with internal teams to obtain approvals for new/rollover loans
- Monitoring, calculating and settling fees due
- Undertaking of the payments call reconciliation process
Experience and skills required:
- Basic analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet demanding deadlines
- Good knowledge of excel
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting new junior Administrator opportunity to join highly-regarded global wealth management firm.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
A unique opportunity for a school leaver/graduate or junior Administrator looking for an interesting, varied role providing administrative support to super yacht owners and crew.
Fantastic new opportunity to join the HR team of highly regarded local commercial organisation from March to May 2020, providing administrative support to the HR team and the wider business.
This is an excellent career opportunity where you will gain broad experience of the processes surrounding international wealth management while having client contact.