Listings Assistant | Contract
This is a 6-12 month opportunity for a highly organised individual with analytical and IT skills to join a law firm as Listings Assistant, with the potential of a permanent opportunity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting and supporting Associates in effecting debt listings on The International Stock Exchange
- Preparing draft listing documents and managing the TISE listing, processing from initial enquiry to listing, assisting with the continuing obligation requirements of listed issuers and associated administration
- Organising your workload and advising promptly when they encounter problems and of any delays anticipated to arise as a result
- Managing and carrying out discrete tasks thoroughly, efficiently and to the required standard
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent organisational, analytical and IT skills, specifically excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Professional or pdf Docs
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and to tight deadlines
- Law graduate preferred (minimum 2:1)
- Communicate clearly and precisely with clients and staff
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Must work well under pressure
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Our client is looking for an experienced Lawyer or Legal Assistant to provide temporary assistance to their small team from October to December 2019. Knowledge across the areas of employment law, data protection, contract law, litigation and mental health would be an advantage, however our client is willing to be flexible on this.