Listings Assistant | 6-12 Months
This is a 6-12 month opportunity for a highly organised individual with analytical and IT skills to join a law firm as Listings Assistant, with the potential of a permanent opportunity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting and supporting Associates in effecting debt listings on The International Stock Exchange
- Preparing draft listing documents and managing the TISE listing, processing from initial enquiry to listing, assisting with the continuing obligation requirements of listed issuers and associated administration
- Organising your workload and advising promptly when they encounter problems and of any delays anticipated to arise as a result
- Managing and carrying out discrete tasks thoroughly, efficiently and to the required standard
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent organisational, analytical and IT skills, specifically excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Professional or pdf Docs
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and to tight deadlines
- Law graduate preferred (minimum 2:1)
- Communicate clearly and precisely with clients and staff
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Must work well under pressure
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading offshore law firm, you will provide secretarial and administrative support to the probate team on a full time, temporary basis.
A global financial services organisation is seeking a qualified Lawyer with financial regulatory experience and practical knowledge of wealth management products and services, to provide legal and regulatory advice to their wealth management team.
Joining a leading offshore law firm, you will provide secretarial and administrative support to the probate team.
Joining an international legal firm, you will be working as part of a team delivering legal secretarial services to a high standard.
A well regarded local legal firm is currently seeking a qualified lawyer to join their growing corporate law team.