Join a market leading offshore law firm in this role, providing clerical and administration support to a partner and designated fee earners. Previous legal secretarial experience would be ideal, however, those with excellent secretarial/PA and administration skills from other sectors will also be considered.
Key skills required:
- Previous secretarial experience an advantage
- Confident using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to type quickly and accurately
- Good organisational and administration skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude and approachable manner
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An international bank is currently seeking someone with administration skills to participate in an ongoing project on the banking helpdesk. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a technical based role, providing administration, analytical and support as part of a wider team. This role is available for a duration of 9 months