Joining an international legal firm, you will be working as part of a team delivering legal secretarial services to a high standard.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day administration of documents and correspondence
- Responding to internal and external telephone enquiries
- Liaise with the clients and accounts department, regarding billing and collections
- Diary management, including arranging travel for Partners and Associates
- Supporting the secretarial team and assisting in projects when required
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar working environment is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Confident working independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique opportunity for a school leaver/graduate or junior Administrator looking for an interesting, varied role providing administrative support to super yacht owners and crew.
Fantastic new opportunity to join the HR team of highly regarded local commercial organisation from March to May 2020, providing administrative support to the HR team and the wider business.
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their fast-paced team. You will be responsible for assisting, leading and managing the customer service and sales team.
Joining a leading offshore law firm, you will provide secretarial and administrative support to the probate team on a full time, temporary basis.
A global financial services organisation is seeking a qualified Lawyer with financial regulatory experience and practical knowledge of wealth management products and services, to provide legal and regulatory advice to their wealth management team.