Work side by side with an exceptional team of fee earners in an award-winning law firm, in an environment that respects everyone’s contribution and helps employees to thrive.
This is a great career opportunity to be part of a proactive and forward thinking organisation that will encourage you to unlock your own unique potential and achieve your goals.
In this role you will carry out and assist with non-fee earning administrative tasks and support fee earners with all aspects of their legal fee earning work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing a full range of secretarial and administration services to fee earners
- Producing and amending documentation and correspondence
- Answering all phones in the department and taking accurate messages
- Liaising with reception regarding post and hand deliveries and ensuring these are promptly delivered to the relevant fee earner
- Maintaining daily diaries and reminder systems for all allocated fee earners
Experience and skills required:
- Good academic background
- Typing/administration/secretarial qualification would be advantageous
- Ideally prior experience in a legal environment
- Administrative and document management experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to ensure streamlining of workflow
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An ideal part time opportunity to work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment, between the hours of 1pm to 5:30pm, as part of the global operations team within an international provider of financial services.
Enjoy a rewarding career as part of the legal department within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
Join an independent trust company offering a highly competitive benefits package and where providing a professional and an adaptable service to clients is at the heart of this business.
A unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer to join a market leading and expanding global private capital and trusts business, where you will work successfully in a collaborative environment alongside leading practitioners.
An innovative organisation is looking for a qualified Solicitor with a passion for translating business requirements into commercial brilliance, to drive the legal strategy and commercial frameworks of this multi-jurisdictional, high growth, digital business.