Joining a leading offshore law firm, you will provide secretarial and administrative support to the probate team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Typing documents and correspondence from audio dictation
- Managing the administration for the probate team, such as scanning, filing and processing expenses
- Reviewing client ID and raising any CDD concerns
- Management and administration of the Wills register
- Providing support to other departments when required
Experience and skills required:
- Secretarial training is essential
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary, ideally probate although not essential
- Excellent organisational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet demanding deadlines
- A confident user of Microsoft Word and Excel
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique opportunity for a school leaver/graduate or junior Administrator looking for an interesting, varied role providing administrative support to super yacht owners and crew.
Fantastic new opportunity to join the HR team of highly regarded local commercial organisation from March to May 2020, providing administrative support to the HR team and the wider business.
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their fast-paced team. You will be responsible for assisting, leading and managing the customer service and sales team.
Joining a leading offshore law firm, you will provide secretarial and administrative support to the probate team on a full time, temporary basis.
A global financial services organisation is seeking a qualified Lawyer with financial regulatory experience and practical knowledge of wealth management products and services, to provide legal and regulatory advice to their wealth management team.