Working in a team of 4 legal professionals, you will provide a reliable and efficient legal administration service within our Jersey head office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collating and organising board packs for Executive Committee meetings
- Managing document management system
- Completing statutory forms and corporate secretarial services for external legal provider
- Maintaining registers of directors and members and any other corporate documents
- Undertaking compliance (KYC/CDD) checks using relevant databases
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred
- Computer literate, especially in Excel
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) is desirable
- ICSA or similar qualification would be highly desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.