Legal Assistant | Family Law
Join this long-established law firm where you will have the opportunity to work on your caseload of queries and provide legal support and advice to clients. You can expect to receive hands on support from the firm’s partners and you will be encouraged to work in a team focused environment.
Supporting both the Partner in family law and senior fee-earners you will have a varied and challenging experience which can be extremely rewarding.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking on allocated fee-earning work and managing client queries and requests
- Providing a hands-on client experience and attending meetings as required
- Drafting correspondence and documents including letters of instruction, court documents, affidavits and witness statements
- Researching legal issues and attending court, mediation and settlement meetings
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant degree or conversion degree
- Ideally have previous 1 year relevant office experience
- Previous experience of working with clients or customers
- Demonstrate an excellent level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Computer competent with particular knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft Office packages
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fulfilling and challenging career opportunity to head up and lead the compliance and risk function for the Luxembourg office of this rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, where you will be rewarded for your strong commitment to excellence and enjoy a productive professional life.
Pursue a stimulating career in a market-leading global banking and finance business, where you will work with the most innovative firms and institutions across the financial markets, alongside experienced Lawyers and an abundance of talented people.
A unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer to join a market leading global insolvency and dispute resolution business and to play a key role in helping to build its Channel Islands practice.
Join a market leading global finance, corporate and funds business and to play a key role in helping to build this firm to become the leading practice in the region.