You will support the property team in a fee earning role, delivering seamless client service and working in a proactive manner. This could be a great opportunity for someone wanting to progress their legal career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Document management and preparation, formatting contracts, proof reading documents and issuing letters
- Taking instruction on, and preparing loan documents for lenders
- Running checks on Public Registry system
- Drafting Jersey Wills of real and personal property, including taking initial enquiries from clients
- Preparing weekly court lists of property completions and issuing court document
Skills and expertise required:
- Educated to degree standard
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading offshore law firm, you will provide secretarial and administrative support to the probate team on a full time, temporary basis.
A global financial services organisation is seeking a qualified Lawyer with financial regulatory experience and practical knowledge of wealth management products and services, to provide legal and regulatory advice to their wealth management team.
Joining a leading offshore law firm, you will provide secretarial and administrative support to the probate team.
Joining an international legal firm, you will be working as part of a team delivering legal secretarial services to a high standard.
A well regarded local legal firm is currently seeking a qualified lawyer to join their growing corporate law team.