Legal Administrator | 12 Month Contract
Join a long-established employment law team offering a varied and rewarding experience and a supportive environment where talent is nurtured.
Working with Partners, fee-earners and other secretarial and administrative colleagues, in a workforce that is dedicated to providing outstanding legal advice and customer service, both in Jersey and internationally. You will provide timely and accurate administrative support, demonstrating high standards of client care in a professional and courteous manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily administrative support to fee-earners to include taking telephone calls and writing up notes for client files, drafting emails and letters and holding initial appointments with new clients to take due diligence
- Preparing court bundles, opening new client files and sending terms of business letters, ensuring they are signed and received and deposits are made
- Conducting financial assessments on legal-aid clients and meeting with clients seeking advice without appointments
- Accurate and efficient secretarial support to the Partners and Advocates, including diary management, arranging meetings, booking meeting rooms and arranging catering and refreshments
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of all of the company’s client documentation and information
Experience and skills required:
- General administrative work experience
- Ideally have relevant administrative experience within the legal sector
- Computer literate
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to demonstrate strong organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An ideal part time opportunity to work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment, between the hours of 1pm to 5:30pm, as part of the global operations team within an international provider of financial services.
Join an independent trust company offering a highly competitive benefits package and where providing a professional and an adaptable service to clients is at the heart of this business.
A unique career opportunity to work alongside a small operations team, who pride themselves on providing a personal service to clients, in a business that understands that their employees are their most vital asset.
A challenging and stimulating role for an experienced and knowledgeable corporate professional to join the governance team in a market leading financial services provider, with a diverse workforce that fosters a culture of inclusion, enabling them to better reflect and understand their clients’ needs.