Fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious provider of legal services and provide administrative support to the team. Previous paralegal/ legal secretarial experience would be an advantage, but this role would also suit an enthusiastic and highly organised individual looking for an interesting and varied administration role.
Key duties will include:
- Answering telephones and taking messages
- Drafting correspondence
- Organising travel and booking conferences and meetings
- Building and preparing files for Court
- Management of files and databases
Experience and skills required:
- Attention to detail and good prioritization skills
- A hardworking, team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Flexible “can-do” attitude
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.