Learning and Development Specialist
An exciting opportunity for an experience individual to join this growing, global financial services provider. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing, delivering and designing learning programs. There will be some travel included in this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying learning needs by consulting with line Managers and analysing HR data
- Developing learning plans and assisting with learning strategies
- Developing, managing and delivering in-house learning programmes
- Managing the Graduate Trainee Programme
- Managing summer student activities and events
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a degree in Business or Human Resources
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of local employment legislation
- Strong IT skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic new opportunity to join the HR team of highly regarded local commercial organisation from March to May 2020, providing administrative support to the HR team and the wider business.
A great opportunity to join the HR team of a global fiduciary business and provide full administrative support to the HR department.
A well-regarded provider of funds and corporate services is currently seeking a motivated individual to support the HR team in providing a reliable and proactive HR service to the business.
An exciting opportunity to join a commercial business to design, develop and implement a robust health and safety management system.